Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A CAT AMONG BULLDOGS

This semester, I am very pleased to join the College of Pharmacy at the National University as a Pharmacy Instructor. This university has been undergoing huge change after majority of its stocks were bought by businessman Henry Sy just last year. It provides a very good opportunity for growth under the new administration and I am honored to be part of it.
.
I am currently teaching 3 subjects: Pharmacy Jurisprudence and Ethics, Pharmacy Administration and Management and Botany Lecture/Laboratory. Its my first time to teach in a traditional setting and I think I'm loving it forever, best of all it has been my hunger to impart knowledge to the youth and this is a very good break for me. I know I can teach in other universities but I feel that this is where the Lord feels I am needed and I'm glad to accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment