Thursday, October 6, 2011

LIKE IT NEVER HAPPENED

I hope I’m gonna get the job this month from one of the companies I am eyeing on because I think I am ready to leave my present job, finally I learned how to treat things like it never happened, as simple as a casual memory that I can smile at. I must admit though that I still feel a little sorry for everything when I think of you specially for myself but I guess what gets me through is the hope that you will be able to find better someday like how it should be and like how it will be.

I am ready to leave now and when I think of the prior flames, I can more or less manage how to get through with this that later I will be able to treat this same. Sometimes I think that this is even better that the memory will always be kept because it is hidden pure and innocent. I mean anybody would say pure and innocent is better and I am truly able to appreciate the beauty of it now.

Looking forward there will be lots of work, better pay, more freedom and the pharmacy practice and even pharmacy education that I’ve always dreamed of. You will be there in my thoughts everyday, I will think and pray for you for I have learned that these things are something that need not be owned but something affirmed inside and given. Knowing that you live inside would be enough, so I’ll go on with my life like this never happened, like how it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment