Saturday, October 3, 2009

Orlistat... more bad shit (literally) than good!

OMG...

Its almost a week since my decision to take control of my weight. I said I'm a Pharmacist anyway so I can handle taking weight loss medication. First, I had the dilemma what brand to choose (Xenical or Lesofat) but I decided to go for the original like I wasn't educated of the generic law LOL mainly becuase the price difference is not much, I bought 2 boxes for a 2 week supply.

XEROSTOMIA
For the entire week I had dryness of lips (not mouth) and I can't see it anywhere in the adverse effect (REALLY!) and I believe this will continue as long as I'm taking Orlistat. It could also be that the dryness of my lips is due to the ready to use mouthwash that I rarely use (for emergency stuff... like flirting alarm) but it can't continue until friday when I used the mouthwash last monday... Maybe its the soya milk LMAO

PANTY SHIELDS, ANYONE?
Seriously, for a dude like me who takes Xenical, I'm considering buying panty shields as I shit a lot. My RPh friend and colleague warned me already but the dillusion of the hunky me persists. What I'm trying to say is that I don't realize I'm shitting even at my sleep that when I wake up my beddings are in a mess. Its worst than wet dreams!

WHEEZING
I already have 2 shameful experiences on this while taking Xenical. One is at the office, I scattered coffee from my mouth to my two officemates while enjoying our break. Gosh! Its too early for thanks giving. Second is on a cheap calenderia since I'm also on a pocket diet LOL where I made buga to the newly cooked foods. Embarrasing but I also can't link wheezing to any clinical studies or records of Xenical at micromedex

No comments:

Post a Comment