Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ondoy and Benefits

OMG...

I never thought Typhoon Ondoy would also open opportunities, I realized this just now:

1.) I heard VJ Andi9 is asking for napkin donations (SERIOUSLY!). Are foods too old for philantrophy already?

2.) Most drugstores are in a convenience store type, sort of a mini-mini-shopwise. They are gaining more sales now from sardines (HONEST!) up to the last can of Ligo.

3.) I realized that my RPh boss from the US is concerned (Touch...) and that my evil RPh officemate does more religious work than I do which made me realize that you can never really judge people, even monsters.

4.) YOU! (Yes, YOU!) can have better chances of getting a part for the musical Rent of my friend Robbie (from Nineworks) since most of the qualified guys are busy on the aftermath. Auditions will be on October 9, 10AM at Suite 302, Manila Luxury Condominiums.

No comments:

Post a Comment