Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Ugly Truth

OMG...

This movie was good like all the other Katherine Heigl movies. 3 things why I like it:

Katherine Heigl. I loved her since her chubby days at Roswell but I never thought she'll grew up this gorgeous and that she'll establish herself to super celebrity. I don't like her MD character that much though in Grey's Anatomy.

Katy Perry. I was jumping up and down when I heard the song, Hont N Cold (I wanna be Alexander Rodriguez!). Katy is my current addiction and I bet she'll gonna stay in my subcranium for awhile. Katy, I love you. I love your perverted views and I'm very dissapointed when your Philippine concert was postponed due to typhoon ondoy but I'm still waiting for that day when I get to see you live.

The vibrator. I remember when I use to handle registration of medical devices, I had an account for McGhan and CUI (breast implants) and there was a time on one of my consultations with the Philippine FDA that I sat beside a girl who was trying to register vibrators! LOL The regulatory officer was laughing - the vibrator and the boobies.

2 comments: