Saturday, October 10, 2009

Research Work!

Last wednesday I made it a point to come early to school so I could do some reading for the finals in Advanced Genetics in which I believe, I am about to fail (so long scholarship... so long pharmaceutical biotechnology...) It was a real boring day that I rather jack off at home! until...
.
Until I went to the library and had this scientific curiosity... I saw this guy occupying my assigned work station, he immediately vacated it as he saw me coming but his email was up, he forgot to sign out. Since he is gone, I wanted to know what a normal guy does socially through email (hehehehe) so I read his mails.
.
Interesting actually, he was a Medical Representative, he got this loving girlfriend and they are super kilig-to-the-bones when they communicate. I was super jealous. Until I saw something about his "Heaven Sent", I had a weird feeling because it doesn't sound like his girl (another woman!) and there were like 4 different contacts that narrows down to the same person - HEAVEN SENT! Hmmmm... Naughty guy! So I googled Heaven Sent's real name as well as searched Heaven Sent's real name in facebook and WHAT!!!??? Heaven Sent is a guy too LOL I wasn't able to recognize that since his name is a little Islam.
.
Maybe it is not bad being single after all... BTW, Heaven Sent is a drummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment