Sunday, May 23, 2010

ROBIN HOOD: HONEST, BRAVE & NAIVE

Its not about the national elections or the leadership in the pharmaceutical industry but I'm talking where all aspects apply. I was watching Robin Hood with my baby brother this afternoon and aside from the fact that it amazes me how Russel Crowe fits the role it affirms the virtues I always value in my life.
.
HONEST(Y)
My very own definition of this is when people offers the truth even to their vulnerability when needed. I have this friend who is unafraid to tell her story that she needs to work hard because she got brothers that need to go to school, she just fininshed college and this is the very reason why she went abroad. Other people never share stories like this and here is somebody who opens the common reality for us to realize (BTW, this made her look more beautiful)
.
BRAVE(RY)
To me this is someone who never waits to be rescued but instead stands up for himself/herself and for other people. I always hated the concept of damsel in distress, it gives the youth a wrong idea of what life is because one need not rely on other people to survive or even to be complete, we were whole when God made us.
.
NAIVE
By now, I know that you know how I like to give my own meaning to things, this is because I believe that there is NOTHING wrong with being cranky even if one is extremely eccentric to being naive. In the end we only need to answer to ourselves and it would be rewarding to do what we believe right amidst what other people say.

No comments:

Post a Comment