Friday, June 4, 2010

The Old Pill

I was very sick and needed cure so I looked for a pill for relief. I was lucky enough to be able to get two kinds of pill when all I needed was one! The first pill I've been taking for too long, it was unquestionably tested while the other one was new but supplies are readily available. Then I thought, why not go for the new pill? Although the old pill is tested, I am already tired of waiting for fills that takes so long. In other words, I already lost my faith from constantly waiting for long fills and I was willing to try a new pill, a new concept that I could use in my life onwards relief.
.
So I tried this new pill. I was surprised how willing I was to switch from the old pill for a new one but then I found out that the new pill doesn't really work and left me with many unbearable side effects. Yes, the new pill was readily available but its availability didn't do much relief or serve its purpose. Yes, the old pill might not be always available but I felt quality and sincere releif. So I ran to the drugstore to get some of my old pill praying to still be able to get enough but there wasn't any of the old pill anymore.
.
I was lonely when I went home thinking how cure would be handy with the old pill then when I found and looked at my old pill box, I was surprised to have found some of the old pills and still good. I must have failed to realize that there is a place where I can find some of it and where it is waiting to be found. So then, I am thankful for having found my old pill... But if you read this and understand it like I do, you'll learn its more than an old pill. Its a happy ending =)

No comments:

Post a Comment