Sunday, February 20, 2011

THE HEART & THE SODA

It is love month once again and I feel it is better to be cautious of our hearts, the anatomical one and not in a romantic sense because it is always better to focus on health than... you know. Anyway, there is a link between heart attacks or strokes to diet/light soda in recent clinical studies. It means that while we are very conscious of our weight, we are actually forgetting the other part which is our cardio health.
.
I was having this marathon watching the TV series "Bones" and it was mentioned that crocodile who lived in waters with pesticides have smaller penis than those in otherwise. I think this has the same humor as that. Well, it is not conclusive though because we might be developing heart conditions because we rely too much on the DIET label that we feel we have the license to eat more which could be a significant factor in the increase risk of developing a heart condition.
.
Moreover, I think it is better to NOT drink soda at all - diet/light or not. I personally do not smoke, drink alcohol and is soda free. I do not feel any attraction towards those stuff, there are more yummy stuff available in life like my Mom's Kalabasa and my bestfriend's Ampalaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment